Provides secretarial and administrative support to the department for its effective and efficient operations.
To aspects assist of the Company Secretary/Asst Company Secretary in monitoring all aspects of secretarial matters/functions of the secretariat and to ensure timely compliance with the statutory/regulatory authorities i.e. the Malaysia Securities Exchange Berhad (MSEB), the Securities Commission (SC), Commission of Companies Malaysia (CCM), Foreign Investment Committee (FIC), etc. including the following;-
- Assist in preparing, arranging for Board of Directors’ Meeting and such other sub-committee/management meeting as required by the Board of Directors/Company Secretary.
- Preparing, arranging and attending Annual/Extraordinary General Meetings of the members of the Company.
- Preparing various kinds of Directors / Members Circular Resolutions.
- Preparation and filing of all statutory documents with the relevant authorities i.e. the MSEB, SC, CCM etc. within the stipulated time.
- Assist in providing advisory to the directors, shareholders and senior management of the Company/Group in respect of the Secretarial Practices/Procedures, Companies Act, 1965, the Revamped Listing Requirments of the MSEB, the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, and the SC requirement etc.
- To assist in overseeing the formation of joint venture companies either locally or aboard as well as offshore companies and monitoring secretarial and general compliance thereof.
To apply for one of our vacancies, please email us your CV to email@example.com including the type of position of interest on the subject title.