Enhancing Governance across the Group
Ranhill’s diverse operations across Malaysia and in overseas markets, requires us to maintain good Corporate Governance and to instil double confidence among our stakeholders.
Our Group Human Capital conducted a series of workshops in 2015 to ensure all Ranhill employees comply and are fully aware of our various Policies and Procedures.
Among other areas, our employees have been trained for compliance in the following areas:
- Employees Competency and Career Development
- Competency based Performance Management System
- Management of Under Performance
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- Grievance Handling
- Business Continuity Management
- Fraud Risk Management
- Fraud and Whistle Blowing